*2023 DAILY PARKING HANG TAGS WILL BE HONORED THROUGH FEBRUARY 29. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO UPGRADE TO AN ANNUAL PERMIT, UNUSED 2023 DAILIES CAN BE APPLIED AS A CREDIT.
- A window decal is required at North Station Plaza Parking Lot at all times.
- A window decal is required at Canterbury and Shoreward Lots from 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Parking fees required from 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday, in all lots.
- Overnight parking fees also required after 8:00 p.m., Monday - Saturday at Canterbury and Shoreward lots.
- Hourly, Daily, Monthly and Annual rates available.
- Sunday parking is free! - Parking is also free during the holidays: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day - Overnight Parking is permitted in Canterbury and Shoreward Lots at an additional cost. No overnight parking at North Station Plaza.
Great Neck Park District Parking Fields
Canterbury Road Lot (near nursing home) North Station Plaza Lot (adjacent to LIRR station) Shoreward Drive Lot (across from Post Office)
If you are not a resident of the Great Neck Park District or do not have a window decal on your car, you may park at Canterbury or Shoreward Parking Lots on Saturdays and overnight 6pm-6am only! Parking is restricted to residents with a valid window decal Monday through Friday and Sundays.
In order to obtain a parking window decal a Park District resident must have a valid park card and present his/her vehicle's Department of Motor Vehicles registration showing his/her name and Park District address. PARKING & ANNUAL DECAL MUST BE AFFIXED TO THE REAR DRIVER'S SIDE WINDOW. As a courtesy to residents the Park District issues one parking window decal per resident household at no cost. If needed, a second decal may be purchased for $20. MAX OF TWO DECALS PER HOUSEHOLD.
If the vehicle is registered to a corporation, your employer must fill out the following form (Corporate Seal required): Corporation Application
Annual Parking *BEST OPTION*
Annual Parking at $785.00/year is available for purchase at the Great Neck House. INCLUDES overnight parking INCLUDES Saturday parking.
Hourly Parking at $0.75/hour is now available at all 3 lots from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday. Window decal still required Monday through Friday.
Daily Parking at $5.00/day is available at all 3 lots from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday. Window decal still required Monday through Friday. Download the "ParkMobile" app or pay at the solar station.
Only applies to Canterbury and Shoreward Parking Lots, no cars permitted in North Station Plaza Parking Lot between 3:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. All vehicles parked between 8:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m., Monday night through Saturday night, must purchase an overnight pass for $5.00. Window decal NOT required for overnight parking.
Monthly Parking at $100.00/month is available for purchase online or at the Great Neck House. Monthly passes take 3 business days from date of purchase to go into effect. Not valid for Saturdays and overnight parking.
How to Pay
Pay by phone through "ParkMobile" - daily parking only Pay at parking lot by solar pay station - daily parking only Annual Parking permits must be purchased at the Great Neck House Monthly Parking permits can be purchased at the Great Neck House or online