|April 19 - May 15
|May 16 - July 1
||8 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|July 2 - Sept. 5 (M-Th)
||8 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|July 2 - Sept. 5 (F-Su)
||8 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Sept. 6 - 30||8 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Oct. 1 - 15
||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Resident launch service fee is $25 per foot of boat length.
Limited number of non-resident moorings available at additional fee of $600
Easy access to City Island restaurants, New York harbor and eastern Long Island
Rowboat available when launch is not in service.
Boat lockers: Residents $200: 4/19-10/31; Full year $300: 4/19-4/18 following year.
Trailer Storage: Resident $300/Non-resident $350: 4/19-10/31
Kayak winter storage fee $200; Power Boat storage (on trailer) resident - per linear ft. $25/ non-resident $30.
*Any items left beyond 10/31 will be subject to an additional Winter Storage fee.
|Up to 20 feet||$416|
|21 - 25 feet||$500|
|26 - 30 feet||$585|
|31 - 39 feet||$923|
|40 feet and up||$1,118|
Service Provider and contact info
Great Neck Park District is the sole provider of all Steppingstone Marina services.
Steppingstone Marina is located at 38 Steppingstone Lane.
For additional information call (516) 487-GNPD.
- Boat owner must wear mask at all times on launch; if no mask is worn, boater cannot be on launch.
- Only one (1) boat owner can retrieve the boat.
- Rest of party can wait at the float or dock until boat arrives.
- Boat owner and family/guests must wear a mask at all times on dock or float; if no mask is worn, boater cannot remain on dock or float.
- Float is for boarding and discharging guests only.
- Absolutely NO gathering, sitting or standing on dock or floats at any time, other than waiting for launch.
- While waiting for launch service everyone MUST socially distance a minimum of 6 ft. away from others. (There is tape on dock floor to ensure you stay 6 ft. apart from others/social distancing)
- Maximum 10 boat patrons and passengers on dock at a time.
- Maximum 2 boat patron groups on a float at one time.
- Washing or cleaning boats - only 5 min. time.
- No ice will be supplies to boat owners.
- No installation of water fountain.
- No viewer installation
- No fishing on dock
Residents $100; Non-residents $200
Anyone wishing to use the boat ramp to launch a vessel MUST have a boat identification sticker affixed to their trailer.
Everyone must obtain their sticker in person at Great Neck House.
Ramp facility is available April through October.
Resident $300, Non-resident $350
Boat trailer storage at Steppingstone Marina requires a sticker which must be purchased at Great Neck House.
All trailers must be removed by October 31.