We are partnering with the Gold Coast International Film Festival this year showing family-friendly movies in the park. Free for registered park residents. Non-residents welcome (w/ fee). Read on for link to register.
"Drive-In" to join us for the Gold Coast International Film Festival, Sunday, October 18, at Kings Point Park (enter at Redbrook Rd.) and enjoy watching movies on our huge LED movie screen.
Alfred Hitchcock's award-winning film, "North By Northwest," one of the best films in Hitchcock's long and distinguished career, will be shown at 7 p.m. It stars Cary Grant, James Mason and Eva Marie Saint.
In addition, there will be a showing of Family Short Films at 4 p.m. These short films are perfect for the whole family to enjoy. Plus, at the end of the festival, you'll have a chance to vote on your favorite films and see who wins.
- An FM Transmitter will be used during both viewings, so everyone can stay inside their vehicle.
- Each car will be designated to a specific parking zone, spaced out 10-15 feet from one another following social distancing guidelines.
- No food for purchase at the event, however, viewers are encouraged to bring their own food/snacks.
- GNPD resident registration begins at 2 p.m., 9/29. Twenty (20) cars will be allocated. Registration for park residents is free.
- Non-resident registration begins on Thursday, October 1. Fifteen (15) cars will be allocated. There is a fee for non-residents of $15 per car.