Excited to dust off your sled and get out to Sled Hill? Opening Day is Thursday, December 17! And there are some "new" rules in place so read on...
- Our Sled Hill Rules and Regulations have changed due to Covid-19.
- Only 12 sledding participants max will be permitted per 45-minute time slot.
- Each family member is counted separately and must register prior to arriving. (Click on registration link below). NO WALK-UPS PERMITTED.
- You MUST present your registration receipt- make sure to print it out when registering.
- All children (up to age 16) MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Masks are mandatory while waiting at top of hill, but not while sledding.
- When 45-minute session concludes participants MUST leave Sled Hill area promptly.
- There is a 15-minute break between time slots.
- The ONLY parking is at Kings Point Park at the Redbrook Road entrance.
Sled Hill is open beginning Thurs., 12/17: 12 noon-4:45 p.m. ( 5 slots)
Fri., 12/18: 3-4:45 p.m. ( 2 slots)
Sat. & Sun., 12/19 &20: 10 a.m.-4:45 p.m. ( 7 slots)
Check daily for availability.