We wanted to give everyone a chance to get their "Snowman Showdown" creative juices flowing, so we extended the deadline. Build your very own snowman for a chance to win a prize... read on for the deets!
Submit a photo by
Tuesday, Feb. 2 at 12 noon Wednesday, 2/3 at 10 a.m. Winners will be announced Thursday.
Rules for entry:
- Each family may submit one entry only.
- All snow creation must be freestanding. (No building over an existing object.)
- Feel free to use as many props, costumes, and accessories.
- Winners will be judged on creativity.
All photos should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (make sure to include your name and address for verification). Or tag us on Facebook, Instagram (@greatneckparkdistrict) or Twitter (@GreatNeckParks) using the hashtag #gnpdsnowmanshowdown.
- Best Overall - gift from Pizza Roxx
- Most Creative - gift from Marie Blachere
- Most “Chill” - receives a free public session/skate rental from the GNPD!
Make the most of the upcoming snowstorm by participating. Winners will be contacted and photos will be posted on our website and social media pages. Good luck and have fun.