News Flash Home
The original item was published from 7/21/2022 2:32:00 PM to 7/21/2022 3:35:34 PM.
Park District News
Posted on: July 15, 2022
[ARCHIVED] WYCLEF JEAN CONCERT: FREE PRE-REGISTRATION MANDATORY
Due to the popularity of the Wyclef Jean concert, ALL Park District residents are required to pre-register online. You will need your valid Park Pass and a pre-registration ticket to enter Steppingstone Park on the evening of the concert.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL TO READ
In order to enter the concert you must possess the following - Absolutely No Exceptions
- Park Pass - Don't have one? Click here to find out how to get one
- Concert Ticket - How do I get one for myself and my (2) guests? Click Here
*Showing your driver's license IS NOT permitted and your account will not be looked up on-site.
Things to know prior to the concert and before entering the park
- The Lounge Concert Experience (Optional) - Register today - Click Here
- Guests - Must accompany a Park District resident, and MUST show concert ticket provided by the resident
- Concert Ticket(s) - Can be printed out, or can be shown and scanned from your cell phone (Tickets are non-transferable)
- Food/Alcoholic Beverages - Will NOT be permitted into the park, and will be confiscated at the park gate entrance
- Parking - Steppingstone Park Main Lot, Merchant Marine Academy Lots, Parkwood Pool Upper and Lower Lots
- Shuttle Bus Service - Will be provided to and from Parkwood Pool starting at 4:30pm and ending at 11:30pm
- Van/Bus Schedule - Will be provided as with every concert event i.e. Cuttermill Park, Firefighters Park, Allenwood Park, & Great Neck House