Calling all "Boos" and "Ghouls"... If you've got it, haunt it, at our spook-tacular Halloween events. Some require pre-registration to participate. Don't delay; register today!
- Our annual Scarecrow Festival in the Village Green is Sun., Oct. 16. Choose the 10 a.m. or 12 p.m. session when registering. The $25 per family (up to 6 family members). fee includes yummy refreshments!
REGISTER HERE for Scarecrow Festival
- Friends and family members can paint their eeriest artwork on a Bond St. storefront window, during our Window Painting event on Sun., Oct. 23 at 12 noon.
REGISTER HERE for Window Painting
- Fright-Fest & Movie Night held in Kings Point Park (Redbrook Rd. entrance) on Sat., Oct. 29, 6 - 8:30 p.m. In addition to the movie, enjoy Inflatables, spooky games, arts & crafts and lots of fun! No registration required.
- Children ages 3-10, are invited to come in costume to the Halloween Hullabaloo, in the Village Green Rose Garden, Sun. Oct. 30, 11 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. Costume winners receive prizes; everyone receives a goody bag when exiting!
REGISTER HERE for Halloween Hullabaloo
- Join us for the Halloween Skate Parade at the Andrew Stergiopoulos Ice Rink on Sun., Oct. 30, 3:15-4:15 p.m. Enjoy children's activities and lots of spooky fun! Wear a costume for FREE admission and enter the parade. Free skate rental with a parade entry. No registration required.