Subfacility of Parkwood Sports Complex
Park District residents admitted FREE with a current park card.
- Basketball (optional)
- Public Wi-Fi
- Volleyball (optional)
The Recreation Center at the Parkwood Sports Complex has an abundance of varied activities such as arts & crafts, table games (ping pong, pool, nok hockey),basketball, boxball, rock climbing, gaga pit, tether ball, volleyball and more. There is something for everyone, regardless of age or ability.
To participate in the rock wall, a Wall Pass is required, which can be obtained at Great Neck House (parent’s signature necessary). A waiver application can also be filled out online.
All Park District residents with a valid park card are permitted at the Rec Center. You do not have to be a member of the Parkwood Family Aquatic Center to participate. Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult. Two guests are permitted to enter per park card.
Rules & Regulations
- Great Neck Park District residents must show a valid park card to enter.
- Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult 16 years or over.
- Absolutely no food or drinks permitted in Rec Center area, except water bottles.Glass containers are not permitted.
- No gum chewing.
- Dress appropriately: Athletic shoes must be worn for all sports, fitness activities and rock wall; Shirts must be worn at all times. Wet bathing suits are not allowed.
- Play fair and play safe!
- Show respect and cooperate with others; no fighting.
- Respect all equipment. Return equipment in same condition before use.
- No foul language.
- Leave all bags at the door.